Thursday, February 11, 2010

First, Blow My Nose. Then Save the World.

I've been sick for 2 months. I can't remember ever having such a lengthy down time. On top of the nagging non-bacterial bronchitis that has been bothering me, a nasty cold has hit me like a ton of bricks this week. All I can hope for is better health soon.

Meanwhile, a friend has asked me to work with her on her mission to save the world, one community at a time. Winning Situation, Inc. is her non-profit that provides a liaison between businesses and agencies. She learns what specific items an organization or agency needs, and then finds a business that has a surplus of those items. Her vision is vast, her effective orbit is expanding, and her reach has extended to me. I am very excited that I might be able to finally make a contribution to my world in a way that brings more peace, more fulfillment, and less pain to others. First, however, I have to blow my nose and get over this cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment